Monday, November 30, 2009

Are women's beauty products overrated?

I know every girl wants to look her best, but doesn't it seem like we are spending too much time and energy putting on a face for other people to see. I used to not go in public without my face being on, but now I have 4 kids and don't have time for all that. Does makeup really matter? (I do wear it occasionally when going to nice dinner or out to a nice occasion.)Are women's beauty products overrated?
yes most of the beauty products are overrated and overpricedAre women's beauty products overrated?
It depends on how you feel about your appearance. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I like a natural look, but I feel it makes a difference.
In the superficial world we live, to most yes it does.
whenever something new comes out i try it, and everytime i am unhappy with them. i'd prefer to go out without anything on. well, i do have to say that i love my lipgloss though. one thing i can't live without, mostly because its dry where i live, but also cause i like shiny lips.....lol
Unfortunately today - we're judged on appearances alone before anyone even knows us. It's frustrating living in such a superficial world and I feel like as time goes on, it will probably never lessen. I'm not quite to the mom-stage of my life, but I feel that when I do get there, I'll be feeling the same as you do. You just have priorities...and that leaves little time for any girl to get dolled up.








I don't think it makes that big of a difference but I'm sure to alot of women out there it's a big part of their routine.
Yes, and they can be very dangerous to you as well, because most of them are full of Toxins. This is one reason, I think that so many women are getting cancers and other health conditions because of the over-use of beauty products that are full of toxins that are left on the skin, scalp, and hair and are absorbed directly into the body causing all kind of health emotional problems. I recently read that we should not put anything on our skin that we would not put in our mouths. Well, most of us would never eat or taste of the many beauty products that we are using on ourselves, because of the long list of chemicals (Toxins) in them. See the book, ';The Cure For All Diseases,'; by Dr. Hulda R. Clark, Ph.D.,N.D. and the link below.
%26gt;...and overpriced, too%26lt;
yes i think it is overrated because women should not have to put on a lot of make up to look nice people should just accept them for who they are and if they cant then they are not worth talking to.
i definitly think so,i do foundation and run with all my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin