Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite beauty product?

Tell me what your very favorite hair product, makeup, lotion, styling tool, or any other beauty product is and why it is your favorite.What is your favorite beauty product?
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation





I love it because it is air whipped so when you put it on your skin you cant see it its amazing


it doesnt clog my pores so i dont get pimples


it covers up imperfections


It is long lasting


its cheap


it lasts like a year or more


it matches my skin perfectly compared to others


it is in a tiny jar which fits in my handbag very easily


I dont know what i would do without it, ive been using it every day for the past yearWhat is your favorite beauty product?
You can find very useful tips on http://www.healinginstitute.info Report Abuse

M.A.C StudioFix powder because it goes on perfectly
I love that got 2 be glued hair gel! You can get it at walmart and is a must if you have curly fine hair!
Laura Mercier Flawless Silk Creme Foundation. Because it doesn't feel heavy on my face. It hides my rosacea and spider veins. If I want the ';rosy glow'; in my cheeks to show through, I just don't use as much foundation. It doesn't settle into my lines either.
bare escentuals
lip gloss
Maybelline black mascara! Its inexpensive and used by make-up artists too.
Anything by Arbonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin