Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you buy alot of beauty products?

i cant be bother to count my cosmetic products i am actually getting sick of buying so many bcos at the end i always throw it i m a make up freak.......... i cant go out without a make up.....Do you buy alot of beauty products?
yea i have manyDo you buy alot of beauty products?
I'm a sucker for packaging. Tip: if you are ever trying to conserve your money, do not buy Lucky (TM) magazine.
Enough. I am a sucker for the ';gift with purchase'; deals at dept store make-up counters.
YES!!!!!!!!!
yup..i got 3 bags of make up..b'coz i used it to do a some demo bout the make up tht i sell...
no, but i love buying lip gloss


i have over 30
Yes way too many. Make up, hair products, lotions etc. I am really trying my best to finish some stuff before I buy anything else. It's rough!
No, I don't wear make-up except for special occasions. I only buy moisturizers and cleansers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin