Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite beauty product you've ever used, and why?

Shampoo, lotion, face wash, makeup, hair tools... anything! What's your favorite and why? Everyone that answers will get a thumbs up, and we'll all learn about some good products without wasting money trying things that don't work.





Also include products you DIDN'T like if you want. Also good to know!What is your favorite beauty product you've ever used, and why?
Well my favorites are:


Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Lotion---makes my hands soft and kills germs at the same time! My favorite scent is sea island cotton!


Garnier Shine Spray Thingy--I forget exactly what it's called, but it makes my hair super shiny and sleek.


Loreal HIP cream eyeliner--I have it in the purple color and it's great!


Queene Helene Mint Julep Masque--Makes my pores small and face smooth. Love it BUT it's extremely minty and sometimes over-tingly, I don't recommend for dry or tight skin.


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse--I use it as concealer on blemishes and under eyes only because it has thick coverage. I don't recommend it for dry skin because it makes the dry spots on my face in the winter look flaky and chalky.





What I don't like:


Maybelline Great Lash mascara. It's so overhyped. It smudges everywhere and its weird wet consistency made my lashes feel really heavy.What is your favorite beauty product you've ever used, and why?
eyeshadow primer -- URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTIONN its bomb because it helps eyeshadow stay with no smudging, no flaking, no nothing until the moment you remove your eye makeup.


best lotion -- bath%26amp;body works b/c it smells so nice ++ the moisturizing side of it works so well!


as well as The Body Shop's Body Scrubs -- moisturizing stuff never wears off! very longwearing .


Face wash -- Philosophy Purity Cleanser %26gt; been using it since tiiiiiiime and it removes acne ! just depends on how stubborn your acne is to disappear. ahah


:)
FLIRT! eyeliner and dreamy eyes powder eyeshadow are amazing. the eyeliner in ';brownie points'; with the shadow in ';witchy'; makes a great neutral look for me. clean and clear deep action foaming facial wash and the dual action mosturizer too.





i dislike proactiv. it's too hyped up. it works, but it's too harsh on skin sometimes.
I cannot live without TWEEZERS !!! Tweezers are a remarkable instrument as long as they are paired with a magnifying mirror. I use them both everyday, i can't live without the tweezers though, they get to all the important places.
Well I used Bio-Oil to minimize the appearance of acne scars and it really works. I like the way it makes my skin soft too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin