Monday, November 30, 2009

What's the one make-up/beauty product that you're really glad you found?

Please not loads of answers saying ';My GHD straighteners';...!





For me, it's probably 'Boi-ing' concealer by Benefit. On the box it says 'Industrial strength concealer' and it certainly seems to be, plus I only need to use a little bit so it lasts ages.





What one make-up/beauty product are you really glad you found?





:)What's the one make-up/beauty product that you're really glad you found?
For me its my mac concealer it covers my very dark circles around my eyes and elvive anti breakage shampoo and conditioner cause since i used it my bleach blond hair has been saved by it even my hairdresser asks how i keep blond hair in good condition as it hasn't always beenWhat's the one make-up/beauty product that you're really glad you found?
bare minerals makeup, body wash- Spuma di Ciampagna- Bagno Schiuma- wonderful wonderful bath/body wash that actually leaves skin soft. Once you try this product, you won't be able to shower without it. Amazing product. Love it! Chanel Precision- Beaute Initiale Energizing Multi Protection Eye Cream.....
my makeup would be my loreal rose lip gloss. it stays on all day, i think it matches my skin tone really well, and it makes my lips look all sexy and pretty. : )





p.s this question should be in the makeup section of beauty and style, thats probaly why you dont have a ot of answers.
my favourite four ;)





1.) garnier fructis hair serum (detangles damp hair amazingly)





2.) estee lauder full coverage concealer- flawlessly covers my birthmark





3.) dream matte mousse or especially avon mousse foundation





4.) vo5 root boost spray for bouncy volumuptous locks!
omg Eyeshadow Primer Potion.by UrbanDecay.


It works wonders.
White eyeliner %26lt;3


xxx
concealer by no17. I have fair skin and this blends perfectly!
i really love my perfume...clinique happy
  • auto financing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin