Monday, November 30, 2009

How many beauty / health products do you use on a daily basis?

Hi hunny i use quite a bit of products at times but i'm not a big fan of make up. I do put a little foundation on and maybe a bit of lip stick but that's just about it.How many beauty / health products do you use on a daily basis?
3How many beauty / health products do you use on a daily basis?
Let's see:


soap


body wash


shampoo


moisturizer


body lotion


deodorant


Plax


toothpaste


Listerine


concealer


powder


mascara


Blistex


fragrance





That'd be 14. I sure am high maintenance!!! Oops! Forgot the floss. Fifteen.
just face soap





shampoo,deodorant





i don't do makeup or hairspray
humm lets see i shampoo and condition thats 2...lotion deodorant...4 ........face cream...5 ......{make up 123456 }


items i use.... perfume.....6 ....12 i think unless i forgot something
only 3


1 toothpaste


2. soap


3 shampoo
A lot! Scrub and cleanser in the morning, followed by toner and neck cream, then I do about 20 minutes of the derma wand, then moisturiser and shine control, during this time I use a 3 step treatment on my hair (yes, every morning!). The facial process is repeated in the evening, although I double the time.. this all excludes the time I spend on my hands/feet/nails - sort of obsessive ....
shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, makeup(which is like 5 or 6 things). About 5.
shampoo, toothpaste, bath soap, eye shadow, blush-on/lipstick, perfume
Face cleanser, hydrating cream morning and evening.





Shower gel, body lotion after shower, daily





Shampoo, daily





Conditioner twice a week,





Black pencil for the eyes, black mascara, lipstick





Deodorant, perfume





Its 10-11 beauty products
Four.


1)Murad


2) Make up


3) Lipstick/gloss


4) Medication/Vitamins


Unless you are counting toothpaste and moutwash. I kind of take those for granted
I don't use make up very often. I try these day to use organic stuff on my self. I have organic shampoo and conditioner. I have a multi vatimin every morning. I guess about 3 things every day
9
3





shampoo, soap and deodrant
lets see makeup


shampoo


soap


deodorant
0 i need no help
I use 5 on a regular basis.
Soap


Shampoo


Deo


Toothpaste


Mouthwash - Life without Listerne is no life to live!





5
11
4, sometimes just 3 though if I'm stretched for time
5- moisturizer for morning and evening, skin freshener, eye moisturizer and body lotion.
I use : toothpaste , brush and soap
4
shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, face wash, toothpaste, moisturiser, mousse, mascara and tinted moisturiser on me face so.... 10!! wow, didnt realise ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin