Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your cheapest most favorite beauty product?

Something that you can find on the shelf of almost any store.. Nothing over $15 though, and it's something that you just could not live without??What is your cheapest most favorite beauty product?
Maybelline XXL Volume + Length


(its like 7 bucks, the best)What is your cheapest most favorite beauty product?
Burts Bees lip gloss/chap stick. Love it!
Avon eyeliner and Rimmel jelly lip gloss
well the thing i cant live w/o esspesially for parties is bobbi brown shimmer brick i take it every where its about 20 dollars but its worth it.. it lasts forever and it is for your cheeks and eyes
oooh wet and wild is good and cheap you can go to the dollar store and buy tons of makeup. FOR VERY CHEAP!!!
Pond's cold cream to take off eye make up, and Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara - they are cheap, but they work very well.
Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toilette paper and razors. You can't live with any of those and you could get all four for under $15.
Carmex.I love love it.Its like a dollar...but its great.


And I also love burt bees products too.


Hope I helped.
The only thing I make sure I have in stock for beauty is Oil of Olay's complete daily moisturizer. I totally love it - and it is one of the few products they have that has ingredients I can feel good about use.





Peace!
Baby Wipes with Aloe, I use them to take off eye makeup quickly especially when I get 'raccoon eyes'.
maybelline intense xxl mascara in brown
Maybeline, Lorelle, and Cover Girl. If you live near the dolar tree you can get that stuff for a dollar. Or in walmart for $5.
Aveeno, Positively Radiant Moistorizer
eyeliner! or mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin