Saturday, November 28, 2009

Favorite expensive/cheap beauty products?

I always like to mix it up, and love my Revlon just as much as my Mac. Anyone think Mac is overrated?Favorite expensive/cheap beauty products?
I think MAC is overrated...their stuff isn't terrible, but I have found other brands that do as well (or better). I especially did not like their foundations- way too cakey and heavy in texture.





My faves:


Chanel Teint Innocence foundation


TooFaced lash Injection mascara/Diorshow Blackout


Chanel Glossimer


NARS blushes, especially Orgasm, Lovejoy and Albatross


Chanel Poudre Universelle


Stila lip glazes/convertible color


Sacha eyeshadows


Revlon lip glosses


Bare Escentuals primer


...still searching for the perfect concealer....Favorite expensive/cheap beauty products?
depends on what u buy i guess. i bought a MAC loose powder for less than 20 bucks...i was surprised. i thought it would be more expensive. some products like foundation n powder u really can't save $$ on them. others like lipstick n blush, u can kinda get away with some cheaper brands...sucks to be girls...but remembers...many times its not so much abt the brands...it may be a $5 product but works best on you...
mac is very very expensive, but its so great that i think it's worth having a few more high scale products to just use occasionally for those couple special nights. but i love my cheaper brands for more day-to-day usage.
MAC, covergirl, revuon, ...and CVS stuff are always cheap but great!


Don;t buy weird makeup from places like claires and stuff.


And no, mac is not overrated. I like it..


=)
I love my MAC but yes sometimes i do think its overated.. the make up i get is called Quo and i like it a lot and i think works just as well as mac
Avon is awesome, comparable products with great prices.
Yeah. I do. My favorite is Bee Luscious but hey I do use the occasional drugstore makeup.
avon is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin