Monday, November 30, 2009

Beauty products made with placenta?

I saw this line of shampoos, conditioners (and I think body wash, and lotions too) that say the brand name (which I can't remember) and PLACENTA. or ';made with placenta.'; What does placenta do for your hair or skin, and is it even safe to use a product made with placenta? I know people eat it sometimes, which is even stranger to me. Just doesn't seem healthy or safe. Is it?Beauty products made with placenta?
I have used the Placenta shampoo before, and I didn't really see any difference in my hair (thankfully, my hair is healthy), except for the fact that it was a little softer. But i did find this on a website.





-------La Bella Placenta Moisturizing Shampoo %26amp; Hair Rejuvenating - Placenta Conditioner offers hair repair from the injurious effects of our environment.





Its pearlescent formula gently cleanses hair while coating each strand in a replenishing bath of proteins that will strengthen and fortify hair against the stripping effects of brushing, teasing, and over drying.





Blended with a special Placenta Enzyme, Vitamin E %26amp; Panthenol, this remarkable shampoo helps repair split ends, restore manageability, and renews shine and bounce.











***It did have a great smell though, and it is extra creamy, works great as shaving cream. It's not made from whole placentas, just the enzymes.***Beauty products made with placenta?
i have no idear
With placenta it must be good for you but used right away not after so much procesing. I guess it will do with any other shampoo. But everyone has to sell their products and must come out with something new. Remember horse shampoo. everyone was buying it like crazy. Thing come and go. The best thing. Just keep your hair clean with the simplest shampoo. and try not to process it much. ANd get every month a haircut.
As long as it's cooked properly, and the person didn't have a disease, it wouldn't really be unhealthy or unsafe to eat. I couldn't do it, though. I just don't see that big a difference between that and flat-out cannibalism.





I have no idea about the beauty products. I wouldn't use 'em.
Stay clear of anything that has placenta in it...those companies get away with putting all kinds of harmful things in their products, so you really have no idea what is in them, or where the ingredients came from. Better to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin