Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you spend alot on beauty products?

no, you should like how you already look. Just wear lipstick and a little eye shadow and mascara. It does the trick!!!Do you spend alot on beauty products?
Yes to look good.Do you spend alot on beauty products?
I do buy skin care products such as gentle cleanser, moisturizer/sunscreen, and AHA exfoliater. However, I don't spend ridiculous amounts of money. I invest about 30 dollars for a three months worth on products that I know that are efficient and not expensive. Some cheaper products do the same. You just have to know what to look for. The more money is saved, the more money left for clothes.
not usually.once i find something i like,i stick with it until i find something better or get tired of that look.
YUP.





And now that I'm getting older - I spend more and more on moisturizer, eye cream etc.





Its kind of fun - and all a part of being a girl!!!
used to...now that I can't close my make up drawer...I spend all my money on clothes.
yes, if they are good for me. I have been using Arbonne products for a while now and they are the best thing I have ever used and are reasonable considering they are SWISS. I use to use le mer, caviar line, and Chanel but Arbonne is 10 times better. Go to http://www.ArbonneRGV.myarbonne.com to see the whole line of products go to shop on line. Everything is natural and botanical based.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin