Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone here started their own business selling beauty products online. (not on Ebay)?

Did you succeed or fail? Did you learn something that you didn't know before actually started selling? What was the toughest thing you had to deal?Does anyone here started their own business selling beauty products online. (not on Ebay)?
Ask Audra @


http://www.ecommerce-resources.org/...


she knows all about it.Does anyone here started their own business selling beauty products online. (not on Ebay)?
Have ur own website,have quality products ,,and a convinceable narration for the quality and effectivity of ur product.


fill ur website with too much content /keywords so that it gets easily by search engines.


But do bother about the quality of ur web content ,page organisation as google(which is the backbone for free visitors) can decrease the ranking or even deindex the website if its not genuine.
Do you mean like selling MLM products? There is Arbonne, I did that for a while, but it requires alot of money out of your pocket to be able to market and send samples to folks. Alot of us just sell to people at our school or church....so many out there doing the same thing.





If you have a sales background, alot of companies like Jan Marini (professional grade products) hire Sales Reps. You would earn commission of course and basically have an area in which to work.





I know cuz I checked into myself, but I could not do the traveling required since I am a momma of 2 boys.





Good Luck to you
I sell Arbonne and you can go to their website and build your own website through Arbonne. I did not do it but sell it on the side and I love it. With any company you start up any free time that you have should go into phone calls and stopping into see people and meeting them and telling them about the product. If you have any questions you are welcome to email me.
  • auto financing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin