Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the BEST beauty product you use?

say what the product is used for (or what it is).


and your commentary on it! this is where you babble on and on about your holy grail or something.





or..maybe even the WORST you've tried if you aren't really loving anything right now.





and to answer my personal question..: can you recommend a good toner for me?What is the BEST beauty product you use?
I've used just plain regular witch hazel as a toner. Other, more expensive products dry out my skin or are too oily. Witch hazel is perfect--for me it's ';the best'; : )What is the BEST beauty product you use?
Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion is fabulous! I'm relatively new to the product. I've been using it three months and the results are to die for. My skin looks so much smoother, my pores look smaller, and I feel more confident. It's a two step set that only costs $55! Very comparable to what you would find in a doctors visit without the harsh tools they use and without the huge $$$$ bill. Great investment in your beauty stash! My lady is MaryKay.com/AshleyWalkup if you don't have a consultant.
My fav facial product is something new I've tried its all organic its called Yes to Tomatoes. You can buy it at drugstores it balances the PH balance of the skin and contains antioxidants. I don't think you'll need a toner after you try but sephora has the best if you really want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin