Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the one beauty product that you can't live without?

If you have two, go ahead and name them! :) My favorite product is Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara in black. It's truly the only mascara I've ever found that doesn't clump. And I've tried bunches.What is the one beauty product that you can't live without?
Benefit Benetint. It makes my very fair skin look alive.What is the one beauty product that you can't live without?
hairspray and perfum
Perfume's i have like 50, and Smashbox Photofinish Primer it makes your skin really matte, and soft without using foundation or coverup. Oh ya and Too Faced Lip Injection lip gloss it's expensive but works really nice
concealer and lip gloss!
My cover girl mascara and my Orlane foundation,Love them both.My beauty secret,oooops I just told on myslef....
My Benefit slant brush %26amp; my Dior blusher!
Ditto on the Naturally Glossy. It is a great mascara and the only one I use.





The other would be a MAC Paint Pot in ';Painterly';--it makes a nice canvas for application and retention of eyeshadow. I've heard great things about Urban Decay Primer Potion, but the MAC works just great for me.
Bee-Luscious Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation and Liquid Lustre!!!!!
If shampoo caounts it would by mo Vo.5 i love it
I couldn't live without Effaclar foaming cleanser. Prevents blemishes, tones out my skin %26amp; keeps it from getting dry.
Murad skin care system: the answer to clear skin. My god :)
definitely eyeliner
eyeliner
cover girl mascara. i have really pale eyelashes so i need it =]
It is soooooooo hard just to choose one. but anyways..............my favy is big fatty by urban decay is the bomb because it washes off easily, makes my lashes super super long, and it don't clump or make you raccoon.
Aveda daily Moisturizer, Mac lipgloss
eyeliner
Sunsilk : ]


i love it so much
BioSilk for my hair, and I looooove bare minerals for foundation. My skin actually glows when I use it!
Mary Kay's foundation.
13 and eyeliner and mascara. i wish i could say lipgloss lol i luvvv that 2!
foundation in general for sure! i think that having great looking skin is the #1 thing to making you look better. it, evens out your skin tone, covers up thing you don't want others to notice and can double up as a concealer.
I could not live without my straightener. I love my straightener. I got it from Sally's and it's made by jibere. I works so well. It is expensive but worth it. My hair is usually really wavy, and frizzy. After using it, it is completely straight, and silky smooth. I could not live a day without it!


signed your freshman friend


natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin