Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your must-have beauty product, why and what does it do?

It can be make-up, a cream, a wash, scrub, whatever. Face or body.





I will be awarding 10 points and best answer, unlike some people who ask a question, then forget about the helpful people who anwered it.What is your must-have beauty product, why and what does it do?
Mud Mask (to take away my acne %26amp; black heads)


Aveeno clear complexion face wash


Aveeno clear complexion moisturizer (for acne)


Exfoliate 3 times a week (to keep my skin healthy)


Clinique clarifying make up clear skin formula (to help acne %26amp; to cover it)


Clinique moisturizer (to control oil %26amp; make my foundation go on smoother %26amp; to help not clog my pores)


Clinique cleanser, toner, %26amp; exfoliators are my favorites.


%26amp; im also gonna try the Clinique 3 step kit for oily skin.


%26amp; then i use foundation, translucent powder, blush, eye shadow %26amp;/or eye liner, mascara, lip gloss/or lip stick, or both mixed :)





%26amp; for my hair i use Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shampoo %26amp; conditioner works great!! %26amp; makes it super soft %26amp; shiny (not oily, pretty in the sun)





%26lt;333What is your must-have beauty product, why and what does it do?
I love calgon perfume. The one thats my favorite is called Tahitian Mist. It smells a little fruity and not that strong. I also love Princess by vera Wong and eventually want to buy it. As for makeup, I love bed head by tigi's products
I cannot imagine life without RImmel of London clear lip vinyl. It's the best lip gloss ever. 1. It's very inexpensive 2. It stays on forever, 3. It's versatile, you can put on it by itself or over lipstick 4. It's not sticky like every other lip gloss out there. 5. You can buy it almost anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin