Monday, November 30, 2009

Did Jessica Simpson stop making her Dessert Beauty products?

I'm just wondering because I tried to look up her website for it, %26amp; I couldn't be taken there. And a while ago, Sephora was having a BIG sale on her stuff, so, is her brand of beauty products still around or did she get rid of it because of her divorce to Nick Lachey? I think that it's weird that her beauty products website isn't working.Did Jessica Simpson stop making her Dessert Beauty products?
YES she did which is too bad thoughDid Jessica Simpson stop making her Dessert Beauty products?
I have no idea but i would liek to have soem you might need to check at the walgreens stores they ususally carry it.
Shes became a zero without Nick and so did her products!!!
I think they did. The only place I've seen them at is Walgreens, and they were like 60% off. I'm kind of sad because I loved her bubblegum lip treats.
try ebay you may find some there. as i sold one at a loss on there.
yes didn't you hear she isn't even alive anymore because nick lachey killed her ! watch the news
yea, she isn't making the product line any longer....i'm so messed


up over that because i finally found a line i could use and then it has been discontuned.


boo
If you want a role model, then choose someone with a brain.


Their are so many great women past and present..and you are concerned with a pizza spokesperson and how she goes to the toilet.


Follow in the footsteps of Sandra Day O'Connor.
yeah she probably ate them all. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin