Monday, November 30, 2009

What beauty product can you never live without?

Mine is mineral foundation :] LOL. I %26lt;3 it!What beauty product can you never live without?
Yup! I need my foundation too :]What beauty product can you never live without?
i could never live with out atleast one type of moistourizer, because its something you'll always need, no matter what. as in a beauty product, id have to say mascara, because it gives you an instant look, and its only one product. i also heard that mineral foundation does its job well! =)








%26lt;3 danielle.
shampoo , and conditioner my hair will frizz up and will tangle because in real life my hair is down my back other than that Vera Wang perfume , and my mascara
I cant live without my eye liner... I also cant live without my face wash, its by cosmedix, called purity clean, it makes your skin sooo soft like a babys bum!
Mine is outgoing eyeshadow


like blues,purples, and yellows
Smith's Rosebud Salve








It's great for moisturizing lips, cracked heels, hands, etc.
mine is clinique cream liner in black diamond.


it's really nice and can smudge into a really nice smokey look!
Mascara! %26lt;33
concealer for under my eyes!!!! by neutrogena. OMG i need that so much!!!


u just reminded me, i need to go to target to buy some. bye


thanx ;)
eye scaping lotion
My eyeliner
bare minerals %26amp; eyeliner.


I live out of those two things.
BURTS BEES
lip gloss...gotta have it since the 70's...will probably be buried with it
...Eyeliner?





I have no idea, just like.. makeup I guess.
My Lancome Paris face wash
my is palmers olive oil formula it turs ur hair soft silky and it smells good
  • auto financing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin