Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are the best beauty products you've ever used?

I have been using some of the Jafra products for years. They are similar to the business of Avon, Mary Kay, ect, but I have had good results with them and they do not irritate my skin. Even Este Lauder has given me skin problems.


I was out of moisturizer a while back on vacation and bought the new Loreal daily moisturizer and it is almost exactly like the one I buy from Jafra. Also, I like Physician Organics powders and mineral powder bases. They are really smooth and last a very long time with out any irritation or clogging pores. But I have always had very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use. What are the best beauty products you've ever used?
I agree with bubbles.





MAC eyeshadows are great. Same with their powder bronzer.... I wear both almost daily.





Also, Marcelle hypo-allergenic face creams are lovely.What are the best beauty products you've ever used?
I personally fell in love with Mac eyeshadows- they don't crease and stay on all day and you can control how light or heavy you want the shadow to be.





I tend to stick to Este Lauder for my foundation and powders.
plasenta cream, it is realy out of this orld to give you perfect skin texture http://www.lifetimehealth.com/sheep_plac鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin