Monday, November 30, 2009

What are you're favorite beauty products?

im just curious about what you're fave. beauty products are.What are you're favorite beauty products?
For me, and being a transvestite, all eye products / make up are my favorites...But by the same token, my entire transformation is most enjoyable, and all products used, and used in the proper ';order'; all are appreciated and loved.


It all takes a while to complete, but this is ';me';, and those who just put on a dress, skirt, sweater etc, and don't use complete make up, etc, are in a way, not a good example of our community and lifestyle. But this again, is strictly my opinion..


Regards,


Rachelle In High Heels


What are you're favorite beauty products?
anything from tresseme


shampoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin