Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm obsessed with beauty products: hair, lotion, shower gel, all that.?

How ca I not be? Please help, and thanks in advance!I'm obsessed with beauty products: hair, lotion, shower gel, all that.?
my mom is addicted to lotions and shower gels and perfumes and stuff...so yeah. our bathroom is always cluttered with half used or not even touched bottles of crap. it's so annoying. Frankly, start with throwing away everything you haven't used in over 3 months. I can reassure you, you probably wont use it again if you haven't even touched it in 90 days. This should get rid of a good portion of what you have. Then, make a promise to yourself to not buy a lotion/shower gel/etc until a bottle of something you already have has run out. This'll help keep you from buying stuff on impulse and cluttering up your entire bathroom. It's great to smell like something good, like vanilla, or cherry blossom, or lily of the valley, but, to have like 50 different scents is redic.


good luck! it's a hard addiction to overcomeI'm obsessed with beauty products: hair, lotion, shower gel, all that.?
It's ok to be obsessed with that kind of stuff because frankly so am I haha. But if you want to cut back just stop buying that kind of stuff and stay away from places where you'll be tempted to buy them. Try to finish the ones you already have and once you're done with them by only one or two of each (1 or 2 lotions, 1or 2 shower gels, etc) and don't buy any more until you have finished the once you just got... hope I helped
its because mostly women want to feel pretty, so the try to find beauty products that make them feel, look, and smell beautiful...... you should look to the beauty with in your self and try to be more natural with your look, don't get me wrong you can still use beauty products, just don't tip it over board!
Consider for a minute how much you are spending on these products. Multiply it by 12 and then you'll be shocked at how much money you are spending each year. Instead put your money in a savings account or other financial vehicle. You'll be sitting real pretty.
o sweetheart, i am the same way! you will grow out of it... i am a lifeguard and when i would get my paycheck i would usually spend it on those things! i gave my money to my mum to keep or hid it... you can deposit it er something:P


good luck!
Lol me too. I used to go to Sephora and Bath %26amp; Body almost everyday. Lately ive been keeping myself occupied and tryna tell myself im wasting moneyand I need to prepare for emergencies. It helps.
Who cares if u r! I am 2 and its fine plus its better u always smell good not like ppl that smell nasty that dont were lotion etc.
Take some mud and put it all over your hair. That would make you sexy.
Yes, it sure is fun to be a girl!
so am i gurl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin