Saturday, November 28, 2009

Girls..about how much a week do you spend on beauty products?

A week, aren't they supposed to last at least a month.Girls..about how much a week do you spend on beauty products?
to tell you the truth, i dont buy much make up at all... and well so not that often the most i wear is eye shadow and mascara and eye liner and lip gloss and sometimes with a bit of color, and face powder so... yaGirls..about how much a week do you spend on beauty products?
Nada. I spend maybe around 12.oo each month. For new mascara,thats about it. Then every 3 months or so,a new Physicians formula,loose powder.
Around $20 or less a month.
not much a lipstick with a night mask will last for a long time.
about $20. I go through beauty products like nothing else and I'm constantly having to replace everything.
facial cleanser: $40


liquid eyeliner: $6


mascara:$ 7





I only need to buy this stuff once every two or three months


(I refuse to skimp on my facial cleanser, it is Dermologica and I looooove it!)
this is going to be very sad, but $5 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin