Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite low cost beauty product?

I am looking for soaps and shampoos also.What is your favorite low cost beauty product?
Suave deffinetly.What is your favorite low cost beauty product?
Honestly I don't use cheap shampoos because they are full of detergents and strip hair color. My favorite is Joico K-pak shampoo and conditioner!!! Also I love Kenra styling products.
I use Herbal Essences, Pantene, Garnier Frutise, etc
my favorite shampoo would definately have to be garnier frutise. this is the only one that isn't a murder to my hair. the other ones dry my hair out unfortunately..
Pantene is a winner in my book. They have great hair products and have been good at what they do for years; recently adding more and more products to their line! Most of there stuff is in the 2.99 and up range, but many times you can get shampoos/conditioners/styling products, etc. on sale at drugstores, etc.





For cosmetics, I love L'Oreal products because they are affordable and deliver good results!!
TREsemmse range of shampoo and conditioners and hair shine sprays


Fa soaps and body washes r cheap but very refreshing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin