Monday, June 21, 2010

500 dollars!? Clothes, Accessories and Beauty Products?

My momma is giving me 500 dollars for all my back to school shopping this includes fall and winter. I wanna buy a new pair of uggs ,, but does anyone have any other ideas of what to buy? I mean like comfy hoodies, llong sleeve tees and such.





can anyone make me an outfit too?


love ya'll500 dollars!? Clothes, Accessories and Beauty Products?
nice! i wish my mom would give me money to go by myself. but any who it depends on your style if your like preppy, or punk or emo or whatever. but my style is kinda preppy but rocker ish. like i like American eagle but i love vans and etnies and fox. so i kinda mix and match but try pac sun for cute well everything from shirts to accessories american eagle has nice classy clothes so yeah thats just my opinion. (:500 dollars!? Clothes, Accessories and Beauty Products?
Whaaat. Go shop at my store! hahaha http://laniebeth.etsy.com





Have fun with the free money!
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin