Monday, June 21, 2010

Animal Tested Beauty Products!?

Here's my question:





Would you give up using your favourite beauty products (you've been using them for years) if you would find out they are tested on animals?





Would you be willing to pay more/double for a product that's not tested on animals?Animal Tested Beauty Products!?
Abolutely. I gave up most of the beauty products I'd grown up with when I became vegetarian, %26amp; from time to time still drop a product b/c their policies change, or they were bought by a larger corp. that does animal testing.


As for the price, often I don't need to pay more for cruelty-free products (depending on the brand, where I buy them etc.) but even when they are more expensive I stay with cruelty-free cosmetics, household cleaners %26amp; such also.


Although I enjoy using cosmetics, lotions, scent %26amp; other niceties, I don't think there's anything 'beautiful' about products that have caused other creatures to suffer. In fact, I find the whole idea kinda ghoulish.Animal Tested Beauty Products!?
Yes, completely. There are cheap brands that arent tested on animals, and they don't hurt you. There is no reason to test cosmetics on animals. They are not an essential for our lives, so why should animals suffer just so I can wear eye shadow?


Since brands do exist that don't test on animals, i think it's ridiculous that there are brands that do test on animals.
Yeah I've really enjoyed certain shampoos for years, only to find they do test on animals. I've then switched. More expensive, but it makes all the difference in the world to me, as well as the animals.
Definately! I have only very recently ';realized'; that testing on animals still existed... seriously, I thought it was a thing of the past! So I've checked the list of the companies that do and the one's that don't test on animals so now I know what products not to buy.
yea i love animals i don't want to hert them!!!!!!!!!
I would. I gave up meat and I loved it and had been eating it for years. I would pay more, because it's better for me, the animal and the environment, so in the end, I do benefit somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin