Monday, June 21, 2010

What stores can you find wet n wild beauty products at?

which stores like ulta, target, sav-on, or other storesWhat stores can you find wet n wild beauty products at?
Almost any cosmetic store will have them. Try any local drugstore you have around you like CVS or Eckerds. I'm sure Target, KMart, and Walmart have them so check there first. The Wet N Wild products will be less expensive at Walmart so I'd go there first. I know Ulta has them but their prices will probably be the highest so save them for last. I don't know about Sephora though. They are more of a classy adult product store. Their prices would also probably be expensive and they might not carry a lot of wet n wild's products. Well, good luck!What stores can you find wet n wild beauty products at?
walmart
like any drug store. longs and stuff like that
I think I saw wet n' wild recently at Sally's beauty supply.
Walmart, drug stores, CVS
You can get them at drugstores (what is CVS) anyway they have a new facewash and i love it
rite aid,walgreens,walmart,kmart,cvs,eckerd.
KMART, WALMART
I believe you can find Wet ';N Wild at Walgreens
walmart, K-mart, lots of drug stores
cvs, riteaid any drug store.
The Dollar General Store
I know that Walmart where I live carries Wet n Wild. Shopko does also. And I think that Walgreens does also.
target
walmart and some dollar stores
any drugstore: CVS, Rite Aid. Walmart, Target. Anywhere pretty much.
Walmart, Kmart, CVS, Walgreens, Schnucks
any drug store...
There pretty much in all the stores around me.Even the dollar stores and grocery stores.They are not expensive.Good Luck!
sav on will do
CVS has them, and their actually really cheap which is good lol
Wal mart
Giant Grocery stores carry them, and have a good selection, too! :~)
any drug store should and of course walmart
CVS
CVS has them
any drug store
wlamart ,cvs ,rite aid and any pharmamcy i saw it in some dollar stores but u can find it at walmart or at nay drug store or pharmcy
drug stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin