Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Beauty Products, Ever?!?

I am on a search for the best beauty products. I want to know the best moisturizing moisturizer (I live in the desert and my skin is VERY dry. It sucks up a handful of moisturizer rather quickly, on my FACE) I also need to know the best earth/eco friendly shampoo and conditioner that seriously hydrates, and lip balm that can cure the most cracked and dried up lips. 10 points to the person that gets all of these in one question.Best Beauty Products, Ever?!?
Ok here ya go





Moisturizer - the very best i have ever used (sort of pricey) is a skin care brand called [comfort zone] it is incredible!!!! I love the hydro-memory cream for the day time. it is light enough to wear under makeup but totally does the job. (I lived in Vegas for about 5 years). Night time moisturizer hands down Renight Cream. I have used in the day for extreme circumstances, but it is fabulous!!!! it is rich and creamy, and rejuvenates my skin like non other. if you are looking for a moisutrizing face wash - try Milk insant cleanser. Awesome!! I used less creams when i began using a moisturizing wash.





Shampoo/Conditioner - A brand called Eufora. all of the products are aloe vera based and extremely environmentally responsible. They are concentrated so no need to use alot and the company is based in California (familiar with dry area as well) Ok so I reccommend Moisture cleanse shampoo and Moisture Solution conditioner. If your hair is in need of a serious ';drink of water'; then try urgent repair conditioner 1 time a week. Fantastic!!!!!





Lip balm - i would try exfoliating your lips first to get rid of all the dried yuckies (again this helps tremendously) then apply a lip balm. Ok i have used Mary Kay's lip exfoliant and balm system it was great. and also drug store brands such as sally hansen carry a similair item. i apologize that i don't know the exact names of these products but they worked beautifully.





good luck!!!! hope this helpsBest Beauty Products, Ever?!?
The best moisturizing product I have found is actually olive oil it locks in moisture without clogging your pores...and its completely natural.





The best shampoos and conditioners are from alba. alba hair products are earth-friendly, and are very hydrating!





Pure Vanilla Healthy Lip Butter SPF 8 by Lavanila is amazing it moisturizes lips and smells so yummy!
For very dry skin, my Dr. recommend cetaphil cleanser/moisturizer.


For dry hair, try Dove shampoo and conditioner. For a deep moisturizing try neutrogena. They have pretty good products for dry hair.


For dry lips, Camex lip balm, works wonders


Since carmex doesn't work try Vaseline or Burt bee's lip balm, both are good and natural.
use Dr.denese products on qvc.com Her produts are ver good for dry skin. She has a serum called hydoshield serum the name says it all because it prevents dryness from your face. Also you may raed her book called dr. Denese secreats for ageless skin. Email me at candelaria_son@yahoo.com if you have any more question i am good with skin care products.
moisturiser: Johnsons baby lotion! I love it, makes my skin soft even in the winter and lasts the whole day.





lips - chapstick. very very good for chapped lips. aldo if you put some moisturiser on them before applying chapstick it seals it in.





shampoo - i've heard wonders about herbal essences ''hello hydration''! and it smells divine... And i think it's eco-friendly...





Hope that's helpful =)
OK so I use organic products from Aubrey Organics !! I just love them and they are very good quality, last a long time and not expensive !! You can find there all the products you need! I cant live without Aubrey !! Read the reviews of the products!


Here is the website :


http://www.aubrey-organics.com/categorie鈥?/a>
E-45 cream is the best for dry skin





Carmex/Elizabeth Arden 8hour cream-for lips..i swear by it





Aveda do eco friendly shampoo that leaves your hair soft and hydrated :)





Hope this helps!








x
Best moisturizer ';Abrione'; Anti-aging it really moisturizes your skin plus it has solar protection in it.


you may check on ';living echo'; for lip balm and shampoo
My face gets extremely dry as well (and I don't live in the desert!) I find that moisturizing first begins in the cleansing of your face so here are some products and tips that I live by:





-The cleanser I use is Aveeno Positively Radient (evens my skin tone and but doesn't make my face dry;everything from this line is awesome and eco friendly)


-for dry skin I recommend something with petroleum in it (I know people say it clogs the pores, but I find it's the only thing that keeps my skin non-ashy)


1. for my face I use Vaseline products and Olay Active Hydrating Lotion for combination/oily skin (not together tho)


-Lip Balm: I got this Aveeno Essential Lip Moisture that came with my sunscreen that is great (it's SPF 15 too)


-Shampp/Condi: Paul Mithchell Tea Tree line of products works well


---%26gt;Hope this helps you stay beautiful...and moisturized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin