Monday, June 21, 2010

Pakistan beauty products?

Hope all is well. I really need help from anyone in Pakistan who knows abotu beauty products. I would like to know of suppliers of herbal facial kits. I have been looking on the net like mad but cannot seem to find any and to be honest I dont really fancy taking a trip there! Please can anyone help me on this.Pakistan beauty products?
You would not find many herbal beauty products in Pakistan,


your best option is here:


http://www.shahnaz.in/Pakistan beauty products?
There are no beauty products available in Pakistan. And your gut instinct is right: do not take a trip there, for it's an unsafe place, especially for a woman looking for herbal facial kits (and I don't mean that in a tongue-in-cheek manner).
Do not be misled by this W.Earp answerer,he is a racist Indian spewing venom and hatred with his anti-Muslim views.


There are several laboratories,like Hamdard,Qarshi etc making world famous herbal products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin