Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good beauty products?

Hi, what are some good beauty products I can use for my hair and skin? I just want to look and feel better for the next school year. I'm going into 8th grade. What makes you skin smooth, what makes your hair soft(I have very dry hair).........etc.... Just tell me what works for you and your kind of hair or skin. Thanks!Good beauty products?
im going to 8th grade 2 and i use black eyeliner from lancome. and i also love chanel pink blush. a good foundatino that i use but is very expensive is falima from paris that my mom brought from france. u can order it online 2. also use aussie shampoo and conditioner. i love itGood beauty products?
get a light oil free moisturizer. (neutrogena has one that's awesome!!) read the back of the bottle to make sure it will not clog your pores! as for hair, get a shampoo/conditioner for dry hair and it will add some more moisture
i luv tresimae (sp) shampoos and conditioner


I also %26lt;3 nbath and body works products- they have the best scents,sanitizers,and bath stuff


I luv bath and body works make up2 9 and victorias sercret makeup)


Swimways hair products repairs your hair after its dull from xcholrine ( cholrine dries it out )- also if yuor hair is dry ttry after gonig in a cholrine poool take a hose or somethingof tap water and dump it on your hair- the colder the better also do it before so it wont damage oyur hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin