Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favourite BEAUTY product ?

Their is many products that make claims but when we buy them they fall short :(


DO you have a product that you love that is really or close to coming up to its claims ?What is your favourite BEAUTY product ?
I like both Dove and Loreal products.What is your favourite BEAUTY product ?
I like the natural hairspray and natural powder blush by Aubrey Organics. They do all I need them to do for me and without chemicals.
Mizani - Shampoo and Conditioner.
Alpha Hydrox, going on 11 yrs of usage.
DuWop you can get it at sephora i love the lipstick they have!
All Silk by Redkin


Prep %26amp; Prime by Mac
for makeup i like bare essentials for face but for eyeliner makeup forever is the Best. Hair, i love Bed Head. for the makeup go to sephora.com,
Body by Victoria,Covergirl,and my Proactiv solution.I love them all! :P
Sounds weird but Max Factor's water proof mascara,(I always call it blow proof!).
Studio Fix by MAC





It is a great powder that covers like a foundation. I'll always use it!





www.maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin