Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm going to sallys beauty supply/kmart what hair products do i use?

I want to curl my hair so what kind of gel should I buy..i have scrunch gel and i have sculpting cream..im getting a hair dryer with a diffuser..but i need to know what gel to get..I'm going to sallys beauty supply/kmart what hair products do i use?
revolon hair curler and so mousse for heat protectionI'm going to sallys beauty supply/kmart what hair products do i use?
For the latest modern, great looking hairstyles, either velcro or plastic rollers work the best. Also, its better for your hair, the style lasts longer and you can style it in different ways. This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures to view. It might be of help. The link to click on is below.





http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>
Garnier Fructis wonder waves spray gel makes my hair curl great
you could just get a cermaic flat iron.....


get one that says its doesn't flake cause the heat might make it look white and flaky,
So you must go to the beauty parlor, they can make it easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin