Monday, June 21, 2010

Organic beauty products?

Can anybody recommend any good organic/natural beauty products and makeup? I have searched around and most of them are too expensive or hard to obtain. ThanksOrganic beauty products?
For makeup, I would recommend Physicians Formula Organic Wear. They have a great selection and are available at most stores. They are also really reasonably priced. I've tried a few of their products, and I love the mascara, it's the best I've ever tried. Here is a link to their site.


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/s鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!Organic beauty products?
I think your best bet would be Earth Savors. Thing is most organtic stuff will be a little pricey. Since it is better then the origanal. Also, Aveda's products are really good. I would recommened both. Check them out and compare prices.
I am not sure where you live, but I was in Trader Joes the other day and I saw organic products. I saw another line on QVC called ';100% Pure';. Then on Drugstore.com they have some.


There are 2 popular organic lines in CVS and Walgreens. You need to look in the store.
Try Sephora (and their website). They have a whole section of natural products, and most of it is super inexpensive.








Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin