Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do u hate how some beauty products r tested on animals?

it pisses me offDo u hate how some beauty products r tested on animals?
You can't expect them to test on humans?!!Do u hate how some beauty products r tested on animals?
yeah.... it sucks!~
me to i agree its not fair animals have to die or get really sick so we could have beauty products.
its very worng... as well as all of the other anlimal abuse that goes on in this country/world. go to www.peta2.com to see what you can do about helping these poor animals. you can do alot by jsut going to the website.... you can sign up to receive free stickers to put everywhere to spread awareness
I am for animal testing (being a fellow member of Pro-Test). Without them being tested on quick reproducing animals, you could be putting very dangerous chemicals on your bodies without knowing what they could do to you.
yes, very upsetting should stop buying so they go out of business
Either the guinea pig is the guinea pig, or you are.





Think about it.
yeah! I hate it when they test it on animals because sometimes it hurts them and it pisses me off!!!!! I feel so bad for the animals... :(
Yes I do I think it is cruel. Animals are liable to die from them.
To me, its plain cruel! Why would they have to test it on cute little animals? The should test it on those store mannequins. It should become a violation of animal cruelty. Some of these animals can die from that kind of stuff. I've seen pictures...its heartbreaking :(
Yes. It is horrible and SO sad. I heard that they melt lipstick and put it in rabbits eyes.It's not worth risking the lives of many cute and cuddly animals. I think they should be tested on prisoners. They have no use anyway. There should be another way to test products. We shouldn't have to be torturing these tiny creatures.





For an animal lover, it's horrible. I just hope that the people who are hurting these adorable little things feel bad about what they're doing. It's just wrong. And sad. So sad.
Yes. We live in an age where there are scientific alternatives. Several animal welfare organizations (including PETA, I'm sure) have websites that list companies that do NOT test on animals. Try to support those companies by buying their products exclusively.
Yea! You should have to kill an animal yourself and stick it on your face if you want to be more beautiful than you are naturally!
I agree. I know people that are guinea pigs for perfume, deoderant and makeup and they get paid a little money to do that...thats how it should ALWAYS be done.
Yeah, it's just WRONG.
right,i hate that too
Oh!!! Really, they must look cute with beauty products on, isn麓t it?...





I think that your point is partially a myth, In order to sell a product in accordance with the FDA, every company is subject of audits to proof that no animals or humans have been used incorrectly to test their products... The beauty products on sale in the market are mainly produced by huge companies that would not risk their name/firm/brand for doing what you think they do...
no as far as they don't harm them...let me ask you R u vegetarian ? do you eat any thing related to non veg not even eggs ? answer your self and remove your concern ?
it pissed Elle Woods and me off too!
Yes its wrong
stop testing on animals
no because God gave man control of the animals on this earth and we can do what we please with them.
women should stop wearing beauty products. Stop being vain





if they are that ugly, they should just wear a bag. Safe for animals.
I think it is and actually find products that aren't tested on animals are better for my skin then the ones that are. The thing is though when they've reacted badly to the products by going blind etc... what do they do with the animal?





I once saw an advert for a documentary where they chopped a dogs front legs off to see if it could still walk without them like humans as supposedly we're the only animal that can do certain things but it proved to be wrong with that test. I don't understand how people can hurt such an innocent thing.
It is cruel. I've seen pictures of animals that have been victims of these kind of things. Its heartbreaking.
no its ok.//
Yes.
Yeah your right, maybe we should use the thousands of babies that are aborted every day instead... We could keep them alive so we can try a body building shampoo on them. Get real. My hair is beatiful and I look fab. in my mink when I sit on my leather seats in my car for a night out on the town going out after PETA people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin