Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drugstore.com or Similar....has anyone used these to buy beauty products?

The prices seem to be the same or lower....and I live in a small town, my car is dead and will not get fixed for a long time, has anyone used any on line service for buying beauty products? Is it worth it or am I better off finding a ride into town (which is a pain in the butt)?Drugstore.com or Similar....has anyone used these to buy beauty products?
I've used drugstore.com/beauty.com to purchase beauty products, but they were ones that I had already used before. I wouldn't recommend purchasing from them for the following reasons.





In two of the three orders that I have placed with them, I have had to wait for products that were backordered. Now, when I purchased them, the items were not listed as being out of stock. Rather, I had to wait for the package to arrive and only have a stick of deodrant in it (when it was supposed to have way more than that).





However, they do carry hard to find products, so maybe if you can't find somethings at a local store you could look them up.





If I were you, I would order from Walgreens.com before drugstore.com. Walgreens has A LOT MORE SALES then drugstore.com, and as an added plus you can pay for items using paypal! ( I heart paypal :-)Drugstore.com or Similar....has anyone used these to buy beauty products?
I have used them and you have to pay shipping charges which can get rather pricey. Avon has wonderful beauty products. I use them exclusively and so does my entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin