Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies: Does your man use your health/beauty products?

everything bu the tampons , i hopeLadies: Does your man use your health/beauty products?
Nope!Ladies: Does your man use your health/beauty products?
I have considered it, just to shy to walk into the store and ask for what I should use. Also, just the thought of how I would feel if someone knew or I could see the makeup on my face. It would have to be hardly noticeable. I know you said ';Ladies';, but I couldn't resist.
No he doesn't. He does sometimes come to me and ask if i have something, for example, for dry hands and i give him my hand cream otherwise no. He doesn't bother about beauty products the way us ladies do.
sometimes...
The only beauty product my man uses is hair gel.
he uses my shea butter


he likes the texture according to him
mine does my deodorant,he says it smells and works better lol
My husband uses my Olay body wash and the lotion I buy at the salon. He says they both stop his eczema from bothering him.
yes u bet her does


more than me


lol


but then agaian he is older and he has aged more than me
unfortunately for me, no
no
Yes! Hes always using my razors, but thats about it.
nope not at all.
Yes but only the kind made for a man. All men should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin