Monday, June 21, 2010

Cheap beauty products?

anyone know any good sites where i can get brands like clinique and chanel cheap?Cheap beauty products?
Ebay


I would say that as good as clinique and chanel are, if you are on a budget then go for some cheaper products.


I wouldnt say that a chanel foundation is particularly any better than a rimmel one and the rimmel one will cost nearly a quarter of the price of chanel. A lot of the times you are just paying for a label not necessarily the quality of makeup.


I would deffinately say try out me me me, gosh, mabelline and rimmel before going for the more expensive brands.


I have a little bit of everything in my makeup collection from chanel to collection 2000 although i will never sway away from clinique and lancome mascara as they are awesome.





Hope this is some helpCheap beauty products?
Revitol Natural Herbal Skin Care Products Reviews %26amp; Solutions! http://www.revitolskincarez.com





1. Anti-Aging Solutions


2. Acnezine Acne Treatment


3. Cellulite Solution


4. Stretch Mark Prevention


5. Hair Removal Cream


6. Skin Brightener Cream


7. Skin Exfoliator


8. Acne Spot Gel


9. Clearpores Skin Cleansing





All Natural Herbal Skin Care treatments, Products and Solutions that works best to give you beautiful healthy Skin by Revitol American Top Selling Skin Care Products. http://www.naturalherbalz.com
Well, I dont know about Clinique and Chanel....





But youshould check out the Mark. website!!! They have REALLY GOOD MAKEUP!!!!!





Also, they dont test on animals!!





Check it Out:





http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product_li鈥?/a>
There's always eBay or you could try www.fragrancedirect.co.uk
ummm ebay ?
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin