Monday, June 21, 2010

RAW NATURAL BEAUTY products free?

Has anyone gotten it?





on the bottom, it says ';


If for any reason during the 30-day trial period you are dissatisfied with your Discovery Kit, simply return the products (even if the jars are empty). You will NEVER be billed and you will receive NO future shipments. Your free brushes 鈥?a $70.00 value 鈥?are yours to keep even if you cancel.';





So as long as I send it back on time, I'll be okay? Has anyone done this? I want the brushes..lolRAW NATURAL BEAUTY products free?
lol. I have tried a similiar 30 day trial thing and I had to give them a credit card before they would ship the stuff they assured me I would never see a charge. I did see two charges one for the product and another for the shipping. I called the complaint dept they couldnt help me. So all in all I would say you're safe if they dont ask you for a card number. If they ask saying all you have to do is pay for shipping be prepared to be scammed. Your offer sounds very legit though! I am sorry no one has attempted to help you. Raw beauty products sounds interesting. I prefer natural beauty on women! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin