Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cheap beauty products vs. expensive?

A woman yesterday told me about a beauty website that actually compares the ingredients in expensive and cheap beauty products to find the cheaper alternative which is most similar to the expensive brand. I cannot seem to find this website, does anyone know what it is? Thanks!!!Cheap beauty products vs. expensive?
Might be thebeautybrains.com, that's what a google search turned up.





You might also try posting in a forum of a beauty site, makeupalley.com is my favorite, emakemeup.com also has forums, those people are more likely to be tuned into beauty websites :)





hope this helps








xxCheap beauty products vs. expensive?
I don't know this but, There is normally not much difference in the beauty products. The only difference I ever know of is the price. I actually like the off brand better normally (Especially Cleansers) but that sounds like a good idea to have a website like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin