Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your all-time favourite beauty product and why?

What couldn't you live without (or wouldn't leave the house without!)?What is your all-time favourite beauty product and why?
I cannot live without:





Benefit benetint


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (the pink, gold and apricot shades)


eye brow pencil and tweezer


Sisley Eau du Soir perfume


basic mascaraWhat is your all-time favourite beauty product and why?
My olay lotion gotta have pretty skin.
Loreal, pure %26amp; matte, anti-regreasing moisturising gel.


I am a bloke and feel that we should also look after ouselves.
Balaclava ... : )
I actually have three . . . My Kerastase Nutritive, Elchin Blowdryer and Mason Pearson Popular brush . . . . I have long brown hair and these three products help to smooth and shine my hair to look great.
Whatever yours is....you need to be buying more.
GHD hair straightners/stylers. I have very thick, very long, wavy hair. These stylers are my absolute... Oh God my first pair broke and I criedddd like a baby. They just straighten my hair into a silky sheet instantly, or curl it for those evenings out. It takes so much less effort than my previous straightners, and is better fo rmy hair which I keep in tip top condition with Tigi Serum (another fave) and aussie-mate products. I recommend to all luscious long-haired babes!
';never a dull moment'; exfoliator by origins. Its quite expensive but its the best exfoliator by far and makes my skin as soft and smooth as a new born babies bum!
Baby lotion - that's all I use for my skin and it looks great! Expensive skin creams are a complete rip off.
Nivea lip care, I have loads of them everywhere around the house and never leave home without putting one in my handbag.
Nivea cream use it as a moisturizer also for removing makeup use it for soothing sunburn and chapped feet as well.
My all time favourite beauty product is my hubby as he makes me look stunning! Lol
My nivea lip balm and olay moisturiser.
lippy, i hate my lips being dull and dry
noxema. ive been using it since i was 12 and i love it
Shiseido cream, powder and lipstick.


Kanebo base make up spf 24.





All Japanese products are good for my skin.
Mascara! I've got blond eye lashes.
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin