Monday, June 21, 2010

Avon/Mark beauty products and Mary Kay products...?

I am thinking about signing on to sell Avon/Mark beauty products. To sell avon, are there any monthly fees that I have to pay each month to be able to sell? I know I have to buy my catalogs and samples and so on, but is there a monthly fee? If I sell just mark products, I know I have to pay $20 to get started, are there any monthly fees with mark? How about with Mary Kay? With Mary Kay, I know that I have to pay $100 to get started. What do I pay after that? Do I have monthly fees, or is the $100 all that I pay to get started? I know I have to buy my products and so, but are there montly fees?Avon/Mark beauty products and Mary Kay products...?
As long as you are 18 you should sign up as an Avon rep. You will be entitled to sell both Avon and the mark products. I looked at both , Avon and MK and decided to go Avon. It's only 10.00 to signup, and you get no pressure for buying and stocking product. You do not have to get hung up with the party end of it,unless that is your interest. And you have a 140 yr old company behind you. The name has a good reputation,which is very important and fits well into most peoples budget. There are some fees, but all very reasonable and usually for optional services.Avon/Mark beauty products and Mary Kay products...?
Avon is a much better company the have lower start up cost and a wide range of products
Mary Kay has no monthly fees you are purchasing your own business for the $100 and get over $300 in full size product plus books samples order forms mirrors trays and much more. It is then up to you what you want to do. Mary Kay has a new book quarterly you can choose to order them in packs of 10 directly and give them out as you please or go through what is called a preferred customer program which is what I do it cost less them mailing them yourself and the customer get a free sample it look very professional. No monthly fees or quotas. Feel free to email me with any other questions that will help you make a decision.
With mary kay, i believe you only have to pay that 100 dollars, and then half price for the products you buy. That's it. Personally avon sucks. My mom has been a mary kay consultuant for years, and shes never had to pay any other fees. You just have to buy the products your selling to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin