Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beauty Products questions 10pts!!!?

What is the best face wash that you can get at target for acne? I want a kind that works well and won't dry out my face.


What type of curling devices (hot rollers, curling irons, tongs) can I get at target that will help me curl my thick hair quickly with not to much work or damage? Must be 20-40$


What type of face powder and liquid cover up are cheap and work good? Thank you, it is not like I am target crazy I am just going there tommorrow!Beauty Products questions 10pts!!!?
I HAVE THE ANSWERS FOR YOU!!!


Face wash: Cetaphil...gets rid of acne and makes your skin soft...incredibly gentle, and works with everyone I know (kinda pricy but sooooo worth it.)


Curling Devices: Bed Head Professional Curlers...they are somewhere around $29.99 and better than Revlon or Conair.


Face Powder and Liquid Cover up: For me, I personally like Almay, just because again, I have sensitive skin...if you do to, I think Almay or Physician Formula would work best, otherwise maybe Sonia Kasuk???Beauty Products questions 10pts!!!?
Neutrogena





i guess
It really depends on your skin type. What works for me might not work for you. You may have to try a few things before you find something you like %26amp; works well for you.





Face wash: Neutrogena


Foundation: Neutrogena or Maybelline


Curling Iron: Conair Ceramic Curling Iron, under $20 (leaves my thick, long hair silky smooth %26amp; holds the curl very well..no damage)





I love Target...have fun!
for face wash i like covergirl morning burst.
Target has many face wash for acne. You need to just spend a time in that section and read them....You may want to invest in a facial lotion for when after you wash your face.


As for curling devices. I have natural curly thick hair, I use VO5 curl boost(something like that) and a lave in conditioner from Garnier fruit products that is meant for curly hair, then I use a defuser to dry it.


I love cover girl products! so anything from there is wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin