Monday, June 21, 2010

Can you sell slightly used beauty products on EBAY???

ThanksCan you sell slightly used beauty products on EBAY???
Yes, you can, and yes I have.





Hi 鈥?I sell on eBay. I profit about $3,500 a month. eBay has been my full time job for 4 years, and I have sold over 12,000 items.





I've sold lots of Mary Kay stuff that has been used - no lip products - that is just kind of unsanitary. I have also sold fragrances that have been used, as well as bath products and lotions.





Please email me directly and I can share more information with you.





Regards-





elizabethwells815@yahoo.comCan you sell slightly used beauty products on EBAY???
You can sell anything on ebay, and people will buy it haha
Au contraire, one can list 1oz of shampoo in a 32oz bottle, and it may sell! Your slightly used beauty product will sell, and it's not against eBay guidelines at all.





There are categories such as Slightly Unusual, Really Weird, Totally Bizarre that full under the heading Weird Stuff. A used product is nothing to get excited about. List it make some money.





Have a look:http://everythingelse.listings.ebay.com/Weird-Stuff_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ1466QQsocmdZListingItemListQQssPageNameZdcpEverythingTextNonFeat
Yup you sure can. I have seen some eyeshadow there with a few fingerprints in it.
yes. Im pretty sure that you can
ill sell it but i wont buy it ewww lol
of course, people will buy anything on ebay.
yes certainly u can sell
You can sell almost anything on ebay if you can find a willing buyer. I can't imagine someone selling 12 ounces of shampoo from a 16 ounce bottle and finding a buyer.
You could try ... you'd have to describe it properly otherwise they'd have you for selling an item 'not as described,' but if there were any possible hygiene issues I can't imagine people buying them. So a part-used bottle of perfume that didn't suit you might move, but anything that came into contact with the skin I don't think would attract buyers.
I definately wouldn't want to purchase used beauty products. I always prefer to try beauty products before I buy them too. That way you only end up with products that you love ans colours that suit you. I would never buy products on line - and I am also wary of the department store samplers, there are some serious contamination risks there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin