Monday, June 21, 2010

GIRLS what are your all time FAVE beauty products?

like





foundation





eyshadow





blush





bronzer





mascara





lipstick/lipgloss





lotion





shampoo/condtioner





razor/shavecream





body spray





fake tanning lotion





everything LOL Im curious about this stuff.... LOL give detail!! PLZ thanx :)GIRLS what are your all time FAVE beauty products?
foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear- it covers well and when applied correctly you will look polished not made up





eyeshadow - NARS - the colors are true, bright and stay on all day, I also love MAC and Prescriptive





blush - I use Bronzer as my blush most of the time





bronzer - Nicole Miller- you have to get this from a company called Melaleuca or buy it online at Ebay, but it's perfect, not real bronzy and fake burnt looking like most bronzers and it was the only bronzer that didn't break me out





mascara - Lancome any formula they have, I have tried most of them and never had 1 complaint





lipstick/lip gloss - MAC great colors and Lancome Star Gloss, they stopped making it but if you can find it on Ebay buy it








razor/shave cream - Coochy from Pure Romance- I love it because it leaves nasty residue on the razor and it minimizes the bumping








hair removal cream - I use facial Nair to remove any hair on my faceGIRLS what are your all time FAVE beauty products?
foundation - max factor pan stick


eyeshadow - avon or collection 2000


bronzer - boots naturals


mascara - max factor masterpiece (gold one)


lotion - dove


shampoo/conditioner - herbal essance or l'oreal cashmere shine


body spray - soft n gentle


fake tan - wilkinsons own brand wipes
Deoderant


Tooth brush and mouthwash/toothpaste


Razor %26amp; shave cream


Lotion


Concealer


Blush


Eyelash curler


Eyeshadow


Eyeliner


Mascara


Chapstick


Body spray


Flat iron and heat protecant spray


Conditioner


Acne cream and face wash


Daily moisturizer.
I love my soap. Its made form goats milk. It makes my skin look younger and free from wrinkles and blemishes. You guys better try it, its really good and does not cost that much compared to other beauty soaps.
I love Witch hydrating radiance serum. It helps my skin look better but too overdone because I hate wearing foundation. Heavy makeup just doesn't do anything for me. Oh and I also love my Carmex


xxx
For my hair I go with SunSilk all the way, it's the best. :) I don't wear makeup. My face lotion is Clean and Clear Morning Glow, it actually makes my face glow. I use Gilette 4 Blade.
maybelline mouse foundation


Maxfactor eyeshadow or MAC one's
lotion
I love Covergirl and Maybeline
My BRONZER!! it is brilliant, its only few quid and does wonders!
my eye liner lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin