Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My boyfriend always uses my beauty products to..you know..what lotion or lube can u buy for him ...?

What lotion or lube can i buy for him that is safe and that woks really well.


i need a product name that i can get at a local shoppers drug mart or somehting alont those linesMy boyfriend always uses my beauty products to..you know..what lotion or lube can u buy for him ...?
Nivea For Men might be a direction for you to go inMy boyfriend always uses my beauty products to..you know..what lotion or lube can u buy for him ...?
I like to use KY- you can buy it (or any lube for htat matter) at a grocery store. KY makes a his and hers couple lube, which is kinda nice. I'd tell you to both go to the grocery store and pick one out.
your basic KY jelly in a tube is the best, safest and least expensive.
KY JELLY 2 FOR A DOLLA
perhaps he should buy his own...lol
hide them from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin