Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Favorite beauty products?

What is your favorite:


Shampoo?


Conditioner?


Foundation?


Mascara?


Lip balm?


Eyeliner?





I would prefer stuff you can get at target, but other stuff is good too (:


thanks in advance AND merry christmas!Favorite beauty products?
Shampoo%26amp; conditioner= herbal essences


foundation= Mac


mascara= Covergirl lash blast (it makes my lashes so long an thick!)


lip balm= Lip Fusion (it has shark collagen in it that plumps ur lips!) but if u like the simpy lip balm i love berts bees.


Eyeliner= MacFavorite beauty products?
Shampoo Suave clarifying shampoo it gets rid of all the hairspray I put o my hair.





Conditioner Nexus Humectress





Foundation Bare minerals or the Avon version of bare minerals





Mascara. Maybelline Intense XXL Mascara Very Black





Lip balm Vaseline lip therapy advance formula.





Eye liner I don't use eye liner
Shampoo:- Nexus


Conditioner:- Nexus


Foundation:- Mac


Mascara:- Mac or this one tube that has a pink and green packaging (in target)


Lip Blam:- I just put chap stick


Eye liner:- Mac or loreial

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin