Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty Products .. Chemical or Natural ?

I recently discovered that parabens and certain alcohols found in many beauty products (ex. moisturizers) were bad for the body because of cancer risks.





If they are bad, why do doctors use them? and why do derms reccommend them to ppl?Beauty Products .. Chemical or Natural ?
The reason why they use it is because theyr are preservative, that helps the products exist on shelves, but there is a limit on the amount that the FDA approves to have in the products.





Now concious companies such as Arbonne are aware of this and are reformulating their products to zero Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Diethanolamine, Animal-Derived IngredientsBeauty Products .. Chemical or Natural ?
Cosmetic reasons.


I would personally prefer natural products (even though I don't use them)


OH MY GOD THERE IS A SPIDER ON MY MONITOR


Okay.


I would prefer natural products because I have very fair and sensitive skin, and I would imagine natural products would be more gentle.


Currently I'm using Neutrogena oil free gentle scrub every night with a Neutrogena Clear Pore mask once a week and moisturizing with Clean %26amp; Clear oil free moisturizer, and I'm liking this regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin