Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty products save or splurge ?

what beauty products do you think are worth paying more for and which do you think the cheaper ones do the job just as well? im talking about everything skincare, make up, shower/bath, hair products anything you use for personal groomingBeauty products save or splurge ?
I splurge on make up, i love either shiseido or laura mercier, just the foundation, and powder, then save on mascara and eyeshadow and eye liner(maybeline are good!)


I like a good cleanser dermalogica at the moment but just use witch hazel toner (bottle only costs a few dollars) and a vitamin e cream as moisturiser (not too expensive either!)


Shampoo and conditioner i alternate between salon and supermarket stuff.Beauty products save or splurge ?
i splurge on perfumes, face powders, lip balms and eye shadows.


i save on nail polish, eyeliner, mascara, shampoo, blush etc
I save on shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioning treatments, hair spray, razors, body lotion. But I do like to spend on make up as I find the cheaper one's really aren't any good. I also splurge on Paul Mitchell super skinny serum but I use so little I bottle lasts a year so I don't know if that count's as splurging.
I used to use cheap foundations but Ive discovered that more expensive ones do the job a lot better!
ok..... save on


make up remover


cleanser (if your skin is dry)


moisturiser (if your skin is oily)


hairspray


conditioner (if your hair is oily)


body moisturiser


aftersun lotion


mascara


eyeliner PENCIL


lip stick/gloss/salve


blusher





by that list i'm sure you can work out whats worth spending on.


but just to make it clear...splurge on foundation and concealer, liquid eyeliner, sun screen, and cleanser if your skin's oily, and moisturiser if you skin is dry, also mousse and serum and heat protection sprey for your hair.
Watch How To Look Good Naked.... then check out their web site, you Will be well amazed, especially by the price of the products everyday women tested. CH 4... I'm male and watch it with g/f really good program, Men next I hope..
Depends on your skin.
I splurge on:


face wash


moisturiser


mascara


conditioner


hair serum





I save on:


shower gel


shampoo


shave gel


razors


lip balm


eye gel
skin- Clean %26amp; clear





make-up- Covergirl





Shower- johnsons'





hair- tresemme
After years of ';save'; I now say ';splurge';!! You're worth it. I've recently started using and anti-aging skin care line that is the best product set I've ever tried. I'm definitely worth it!!





Check it out... click on ';Anti-Aging'; then ';NutriMinC庐 RE9庐'; in the left menu on the site listed below for the skin care. I also use their makeup, aroma therapy products, and shampoo/conditioner. Everything is great and the products are concentrated, so they last a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin