Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty products from LUSH?

I've used them and some of the face packs were nice, but if you have sensitive skin, I'd use products for that sort of skin. In theory they should be better because they're more or less completely natural and hand made.





I remember I had a body wash from there that smelled divine!Beauty products from LUSH?
if you're looking for a very good moisturizer, I highly recommend this one for dry skin becuase it works!:


It is totally natural, it is made from 7 natural oils %26amp; 14 herbs, it comes in a big bottle for 拢9.95 I think (%26amp; I'm quite sure free) P%26amp;P: this is the link for more info:





http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>Beauty products from LUSH?
Yeah LUSH is great I use it but I only habe those bath products they r quite nice and smell great! But their products r more like nice smelling decorative pretty smelling stuff. Haven't tried the cosmetics. For dry skin use VICHY re-hydrating creme. It's the best. I'm 100% sure it's the best product for tight dry skin. Enjoy. xoxo
I love their products! Check the source for the ones I have tried and all my reviews on them!
UP YAH BUM!
Yeh, i've used them. Try using dream cream from lush I used to use it when i had eczema.


http://www.lush.co.uk/shop/index.php?mai鈥?/a>
Lush is like my fave shop ever. i come to London like once a year cos i live the other side of England and everytime i do i hafta go to Covent Garden and pop into Lush. i stock up on all their products for the year and spend too much money there. i love everything they sell and use quite alot of their products and am very happy with it. :)
have used loads of lush products and they are fab! or lush as i should say!they last 4 ages,are animal and environmentally friendly,dont cost the earth and do what they say they will!try dream cream for dry skin its full of fab essential oilswhich hydrate the skin beautifully.it comes in a huge tub,so is really good value .
I have bought quite a few product from lush in the past and all work (and smell) great. If your unsure log onto their website and check out their products, failing that the staff in the shops are always helpful and can offer advice as to what to use on your skin. (Currently I'm using 'coalface' soap - great for getting rid of blackheads and blemishes, 'breath of fresh air' toner and 'celestial' moisturiser).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin