Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mary Kay Beauty Products?

what do you guys think about the products from Mary Kay?Mary Kay Beauty Products?
I love Mary Kay products as well. Been using them for many years. My favorites are TimeWise Skin Care, Satin LIips, and Satin Hands. The Hand Cream is the only product that actually keeps my hands moist during the winter and I've tried a lot of them.





Some of the products do contain mineral oil, which I can't say is good or bad but I don't have any trouble with it. It is not an ingredient in the Combo to Oily skin products. Here is a list of the products that do contain mineral oil so if that is a concern of yours, you can avoid them.





Extra Emollient Cleansing Cream


Gentle Cleansing Cream Formula 1


Embrace Romance庐 Sugar Scrub


Embrace Dreams庐 Sugar Scrub


Embrace Harmony庐 Sugar Scrub


Embrace Happiness庐 Sugar Scrub


Balancing Moisturizer Formula 2


Advanced Moisture Renewal庐 Treatment Cream


Creamy Cleanser Formula 2


Extra Emollient Night Cream


Intense Moisturizing Cream


Satin Lips庐 Lip Balm


TimeWise庐 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry)


TimeWise庐 Firming Eye Cream


Satin Hands %26amp; Body庐 Hydrating Lotion


Mint Bliss鈩?Energizing Lotion for Feet %26amp; Legs


MK Signature鈩?Eyeliner


Moisture Rich Mask Formula 1





If you have any questions about the ingredients of MK products, your consultant can help you. She has access to a list of all the ingredients used as well as what it is used for. Also, while most MK are not professional skin care therapists, they do have access to medical professionals at any time if you have questions or problems. That is another bonus to using Mary Kay. You have a consultant who is there to guide you and help you figure out what you do or do not need.Mary Kay Beauty Products?
Mary Kay is a quality product, I use the Time Wise set. I will probably away use them.
ITS NOT REALLY THE NAME BRAND THAT'S IMPORTANT, IT'S THE INGREDIENTS. MARY KAY CONTAINS MINERAL OIL (WHICH IS HORRIBLE). ASK THE REP. IF SHE HAS SOMETHING OIL-FREE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN BECAUSE WHEN SOMETHING IS DEHYDRATED (LIKE SKIN AND HAIR) IT NEED WATER, NOT OIL.
I love them %26amp; have used them for over 5 years now!
I love mary kay products. I use them and sell them and if I didn't love them so much and want them at the consultant price, then I wouldn't even bother because trust me.. the other consultants are not easy to deal with. If you start buying, make sure you find a consultant that is not pushy. If you wanna know if they are telling the truth, email me what they say, and as an insider I'll let you know if its true
I used to get some of the products and liked them. Although my sister was telling me that she, as well as other people she knows, have noticed breakout that seems to be associated with the foundation. They do give some nice samples!!
I like their foundation though I havent bought it. I think they're great and some stuff is about the same price as the drugstore. But other stuff is way over priced and you can get something that'll work about the same at a drugstore for less.
If I'm not mistaken, Johnson's Baby Oil is mineral oil too and it's about the gentlest thing around
WONDERFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin