Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sothys beauty products?

I have some new Sothys Paris face products, and I'm a bit confused about which order I use them - can anyone help?


The ones I'm confused about are the Normalizing Lotion, the Normalizing Beauty Milk, and the Gommage exfoliant. (I also have the Desquacrem which I'm to use twice a week), and the Softening Emulsion (moisturiser)


Can anyone tell me which order I am supposed to use them in?





Thanks.Sothys beauty products?
A good beauty routine to follow twice a day is


Cleanse


Tone


Moisturize





So with these products you have,


Use the Normalizing Beauty Milk - cleanser first to clean your face


then use Normalizing Lotion - toner to tighten your pores and to also complete the cleansing process.


then use the Softening Emulsion (moisturizer) to finish your ritual.





Use the Gommage Exfoliant - once in 2 or 3 days. After make-up removal, apply a small amount of product on a well dried-off face avoiding sensitive areas. Leave it on for 1-minute to penetrate. Then, with fingertips, rub in the exfoliant with small circular motion until it is fully removed. - if you use it too often, it might form microscopic cuts on your face that will lead to skin problems later in life.





And of course your Desquacrem - use it instead of your cleanser twice a week, on days that you dont use the exfoliant.





Hope this helps you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin