Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ulta Beauty products?

I want to check out an Ulta Beauty store because I've never been there before. I know they have different brands, but which ones are the best? Some are kind of expensive so I don't think I could get those kinds, but let's just say the price doesn't matter ;)Ulta Beauty products?
I havn't been to th eUlta store YET but I did ghet a girt set of Ulta brand products for christmas.


They have many shades of eyeshadow! Spartly and mate, but don't fear the sparkles- I usually go away from them- but I'm glad I got them! They blend well and last long. Great style! Also, they have great lipsticks. I got a few neutral colors, and I LOVE THEM!!!!! Don't care for the gloss in a tube- but I do like the gloss in a plastic square container a lot. I think there is a shade called Gold goddess...


and also, THEY HAVE AMAZING BLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥? I especially like the off white cream color. I use it as a highlight powder.Ulta Beauty products?
they have lots of drugstore brands and some high end brands like Benefit cosmetics and Smashbox.





Try going to their website:





http://www.ulta.com
That store is pure Heaven .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin