Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'd like to test beauty products...?

I get lots of mags and there are always pages where people test beauty products/treatments. Can anyone tell me how I'd go about doing this?I'd like to test beauty products...?
Hi, a great site I use is called cosmetic researh online. You sign up, fill in a profile of your body, hair, face %26amp; the products you use etc... %26amp; then when a product becomes available %26amp; you are chosen to test the product, they'll email you %26amp; usually within a couple of days the product is sent to you via royal mail.


I have tested moisturisers, lipsticks, shower gel, self tan lotion, mascara, %26amp; a couple of body lotions.


So here's the site http://www.cosmeticresearchonline.co.uk/鈥?/a>I'd like to test beauty products...?
So would I.........
Depending on where you live, see if there are any cosmetic companies by you or any testing centers by you. I work for a cosmetic company and I know we get people to test our products all the time.
I have a limited supply of cream that you can smear all over your face and breasts. It'll cost you though, I'm not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin